Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Fortus England & Wales Ltd may collect and use Users personal information. What we use your personal information for and our legitimate interests::
- To improve customer service
- Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience
- We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site
- We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To process payments
- We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature
- To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails
- We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.• To make and manage client/candidate/ supplier payments
• To collect and recover money that is owed to us
• Fulfilling contracts.
• To respond to complaints and seek to resolve them
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
We use your data for legitimate business reasons only. This is to comply with the law, all information will be collected and used fairly, stored safely and securely and not disclosed to any third party unlawfully.
At any time, you can request to see the data that Fortus England & Wales Ltd holds on you and you can request for all data to be removed. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’, or the ‘right to be forgotten’. Either of these requests, must be in writing and will be actioned within 28 days.
We may have to keep your data for up to 7 years if we cannot delete it for legal, regulatory or technical reasons. If we do, we will make sure that your privacy is protected and only use it for those purposes.
If you would like to see the data that is held by Fortus UK you can email GDPR@fortusuk.com.
Fortus England & Wales Ltd
01462 708 820
This document was last updated on May 14th 2018.