Accidents can always happen. From pressing the “delete” button too quickly, to vandalism, viruses or even natural disasters: the dangers that threaten your customers’ data are manifold.
That’s why all Seagate SkyHawk drives come with a 3-year Data Recovery Services Plan. Giving your customers the reassurance that losing key evidence or video, due to vandalism, viruses, accidents or natural disasters is no longer a problem.
Within our unique service plan, we provide you industry-leading data recovery and advanced replacement drive service. It’s all done in-house at Seagate’s secure design lab in Amsterdam. This offers your customers peace of mins and gives you a way to secure additional revenue.
Benefits for the end user
- Fast and secure data recovery process
- Recovered data is encrypted and returned on a new HDD
- Inclusive of shipping costs
- Peace of mind data preservation and data protection
Benefits for the reseller
- Offers your customer a unique value added service
- Increase customer loyalty
- Increase your revenue stream
- Offer as part of your maintenance agreement
Smart. Safe. Secure. Surveillance Optimized and Edge Ready
Every Seagate Skyhawk range of hard drives come with a 3-year Rescue Data Recovery Service as standard. Giving your customers the reassurance that losing key evidence or video, due to vandalism, viruses, accidents or natural disasters is no longer a problem.
SkyHawk™ is built to keep systems in the field longer and reduce the need for post-deployment support. With 1 M hours MTBF and a 3-year limited warranty, the SkyHawk HDD delivers an improved total cost of ownership (TCO) with reduced maintenance costs. Plus, lower power consumption means a reduction in heat emissions, meaning consistent performance.
The SkyHawk HDD is a best-fit for the following applications with a workload rating of up to 180 TB/year:
• Network video recorders (NVR)
• Embedded surveillance DVRs (SDVR)
• Hybrid surveillance DVRs • Surveillance DVRs
There are no products to list in this category.