Last updated: 21/03/2017
What Are Cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a thirdparty to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you. Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.
The following are strictly necessary in the operation of our website. The Service Will:
- Remember what is in your shopping basket
- Remember where you are in the order process
- Remember that you are logged in and that your session is secure. You need to be logged in to complete an order.
The following are not Strictly Necessary, but are required to provide you with the best user experience and to tell us which pages you find most interesting (anonymously). The Service Will:
- Offer Live Chat Support (If available)
- Track the pages you visit via Google Analytics
The Service Will:
- Allow you to share pages with social networks such as Facebook (If available)
- Allow you to share pages via Add This (If available)
The Service will not< Share any personal information with third parties.
Third Party Cookies
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various thirdparties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.
What are your choices regarding cookies